Find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) and topics.
Have Any Questions?
What are the main benefits of the on-line training to the company?
There are several benefits for the company:
- There are no travel and per diem costs
- The retention of the skills and adoption are equivalent to in-person training
- Remote learning allows teams to remain engaged while sharpening Sales Skills
- Asher’s Sales Training applies to all industries and all customer-facing team members
- Applies to B2B, B2G, and B2C Sales teams
What is the ROI of the Sales Training?
83,000 salespeople trained, averaged over 23 years the following ROI have been seen:
- Increase of New Sales 18%
- Decrease of 42% in Sales Cycle Times
- Increase of Current Clients by 22%
What are the benefits of the on-line training for individuals?
There are several benefits for the individual participants:
- The content is presented one skill at a time, allowing each person to work at their own pace
- They learn the skill and can apply it right away
- Periodic reminders are sent to help people stay on track
- Access to Asher trainer during Q & A session
- All students will receive a copy of John Asher’s book “Close Deals Faster”
Is on-line training as effective as in-person training?
The average training evaluation scores given by students to in-person and on-line training are very close. In person training scores a bit higher 9.4 to 9.1
- If the material is fresh and up to date, all salespeople benefit equally. The Asher Sales training modules are based on the latest neuroscience studies
- All Asher trainers are experienced former executives, sales managers and salespeople with over 20 years of sales training experience
- Each Module ends with a quiz to confirm skill comprehension
Will participants take the sales aptitude assessment as a part of the on-line training?
- It is included in the training investment.
- The APQ assessment must be completed prior to the first webinar
Do the on-line modules work on all standard mobile devices (laptops, iPads and mobile phones)?
Which type of training do most students prefer?
The preference is about 50/50. Some students prefer the social interaction of the in-person training. Others like to set their own pace and accomplish the on-line modules at their time of choosing.
How will managers know if students actually completed the modules?
A certificate of completion will be emailed to participants and managers.